It's the details that count. Every new home at The Haw Wood combines intelligently planned, contemporary living spaces with stylish interior and exterior specifications.
Kitchens & Utility
- Contemporary kitchen with modern handleless units.
- Quartz worktops in kitchen and utility (high quality laminate in Faunus Ostara house types).
- Stainless steel sinks with contemporary chrome mixer tap.
- Neff ovens & induction hobs (side-by-side ovens in Tellus, Chloris and Selvans house types; double oven in other house types).
- Stainless steel chimney hood extractor.
- Integrated Neff dishwasher.
- Integrated Neff fridge-freezer (double width in Tellus, Chloris and Selvans house types).
- Optional Quooker boiling water tap.
- Recessed spotlights and LED lighting under wall units.
- Pendant feature lights on island/bar (4-bed homes).
- Space and plumbing for washer/dryer in utility room.
Bathrooms & En Suites
- White, contemporary bathroom suites with high quality chrome fittings (luxury freestanding baths in master ensuite in Tellus and Chloris house types).
- Basins - with vanity unit in bathrooms and ensuites.
- High quality glass & chrome shower and bath screens.
- Full height ceramic tiling in bath and shower areas; basin splashbacks.
- Soft close WC.
- Thermostatically controlled shower.
- Heated towel rail.
- Water-saving shower/tap aerators
- Shaver socket fitted in bathrooms and ensuites.
A New Way of Working
With many more of us working from home more regularly, we’ve designed our new homes at The Haw Wood to match contemporary workstyles, with space to work connected with superfast fibre-optic broadband.
Energy & Heating
- Grant Aerona³ air source heat pump.
- High output PV solar panels (up to 375W per panel).
- Zoned underfloor heating on ground floor.
- Flat panel radiators on first floor.
- Heatmiser app-based, remote smart heating controls.
- Low energy LED lighting throughout.
- PV compatible energy storage battery (optional extra only)
- Superfast fibre-optic broadband.
- Hard-wired Cat-5 data cabling.
- Pre-wiring for TV & satellite in all main rooms.
- USB charging sockets in master bedroom and kitchen.
- Pod Point Solo electric vehicle charging point and app.
- Anthracite grey fully glazed front door with white internal finish.
- Anthracite grey oversized windows & sliding doors with white internal finish.
- Anthracite grey Velux windows with white internal finish
- Suffolk style, Seville Oak interior doors
- Staircase with oak and glass balustrading.
- Hand-fitted wardrobes or dressing area (where applicable).
- Contemporary brushed chrome door fittings.
- Smooth white finish to interior decoration.
A key feature of The Haw Wood are the large gardens and generous outside space surrounding many of the properties. There’s also plenty of green space throughout the development as a whole, with areas of original countryside, mature trees and new planting, a children’s activity area and even a community allotment.
- Front and rear lighting.
- Light and power to garage with electric opening door.
- Paved Indian sandstone entrance and patio areas.
- Rainwater recovery water butt.
- Outside tap.
All homes at The Haw Wood are independently surveyed during construction by Premier Guarantee who will provide a 10-year guarantee
Please note that specifications differ by property and may be subject to change. Computer generated images are for general guidance only, Ask your Sales Adviser for precise details of finishes and specifications.